Reporting directly to the General Manager, this extremely hands-on position is responsible for the day-to-day smooth and efficient management of our award winning restaurant including associated staff and facilities to ensure maximum revenues and standards are achieved whilst offering outstanding customer service and exceeding the customer’s expectations.
As the Restaurant Manager, you will be critical in leading the Restaurant team and service standards to ensure that Jonah’s maintains its recognition as a premiere dining experience. Other duties include but are not limited to:
• Planning, directing, controlling and coordinating of the restaurant, bar, in-room dining and conferencing and function facilities
• Rostering, recruitment and training of team members
• Beverage and wage cost control
• Assist in developing procedures and standards and ensuring their implementation and compliance
• Ensure compliance with hygiene, food safety and work, health and safety standards
The person we are looking for will have a genuine passion for the hospitality industry and for ensuring client expectations are exceeded. You will have immaculate personal presentation and grooming, strong communication skills and your ability to create great relationships with those you work with and our customers will be of the highest importance.
To be considered for an interview, the successful applicant will:
• have a minimum of 3 years current experience at supervisory or management level in running a successful Food & Beverage department, preferably in a hatted restaurant and/or award winning property of similar quality
• have demonstrated experience in a la carte operations and bar skills including sound wine knowledge of Australiana and International wines and a valid NSW RSA certificate
• have proven organisational, time management, financial and budgetary skills
• have the ability to lead, motivate and manage a team.
• have well developed problem solving and analytical skills and;
• have the flexibility to work a variety of shifts and different days including nights, weekends and public holidays
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package (commensurate with proven experience), supportive upper management and staff benefits.
For your chance to secure this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume to the General Manager, Jonahs, 69 Bynya Rd, Whale Beach, NSW 2107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef de Partie, Commis Chef & Pastry Chef
We are currently recruiting staff for the pastry and kitchen section.. You should be a team player who is highly motivated and dedicated who is looking for a career in a fine dining environment.. Please send your CV to email@example.com
We are currently looking for waiters and waitresses with a good knowledge of food and wine however fine dining experience not necessary, training will be provided for the right candidate. If you are eager to learn and looking for a career in hospitality we would love to hear from you. The most important asset you can bring to us is your commitment to service, your enthusiasm and willingness to learn, and a sincere and caring nature. Feel free to call for more information.
If you are interested in the above positions please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.