Terms and Conditions
Please note Jonah’s Conditions of Entry:
Conditions of Entry
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending these licensed premises shall:
- NOT enter the premises if they:
- have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath
- are required to be in self-isolation
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness on entry and be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Social distance where possible including at entry and exit points or where other guests and staff may be present
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Not move restaurant furniture. If restaurant furniture is required to be moved to accommodate an individual or group, this will be done by our Food and Beverage employees in accordance with social distancing restrictions
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff. Staff have the right to refuse entry to or request ANY patron leave the premises for non-compliance with these conditions or if they have genuine health and safety concerns
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.
Restaurant Booking Policies
A surcharge of 10% will apply on Sundays, and 15% on Public Holidays.
A recommended 7% gratuity will be added to the final bill for parties of 6 guests and over.
As part of our cancellation policy, we require credit card details to secure all reservations. Nothing will be charged at the time of your booking. However, should you need to cancel your reservation we require at least 48 hours notice prior to your arrival. If you fail to show up to your booking or fail to provide cancellation notice 48 hours prior to your booking you will be charged a no-show fee of $100 per person.
Groups of 10 or more will be required to utilise our Group à la carte menu and complete a booking form to secure the booking.
Accommodation Booking Policies
Cancellation Policy. If your reservation(s) or hotel services are changed or cancelled the following fees apply:
- Within 30 days of your due arrival date the 50% deposit is forfeited.
- Within 14 days of your arrival date 100% of the total amount is forfeited
- All cancellation/s must be received in writing (email or facsimile)
- In response you will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation
- Beverages are not included in packages
- All prices quoted include GST and are subject to availability and change
- No pets are allowed on the premises
- Smoking is not permitted in guest rooms or on balconies, non-compliance may result in cleaning fees
- Jonah’s reserves the right reluctantly to make changes to reservations on the basis of changed circumstances in the period up to 3 months before the booked date with a full refund of any amount paid to be made immediately
Please note that due to COVID-19, if our business situation changes and we cannot accommodate you and/or your booking to a mutually convenient time, you hereby agree to accept 100% of the deposit you paid as a full refund and you will accept this as a full reimbursement of all costs associated with the cancelled visit, stay or meal and release and indemnify us in full from any liability whatsoever.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Information
In order to use the Jonah’s website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Jonah’s is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Jonah’s customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Jonah’s uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Jonah’s may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Jonah’s does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Jonah’s site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of jonahs.com.au.
Jonah’s Security Policy
Jonah’s uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Jonah’s or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Jonah’s.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via Express Post within 48 hours; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your purchase via Express Post within 2 working days.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com
Refund & Returns Policy
We do not offer a refund or exchange on gift vouchers.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Jonah’s will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
If you have any enquiries regarding this document and the payment services offered by eWAY please visit our website at www.eway.com.au