Jonah’s are very conscious of our responsibility to ensure full compliance with the NSW Government Public Health Orders and Government directives (as they stand from time to time), and of our other paramount responsibility – to ensure the health and safety of everyone at Jonah’s.
Accordingly, we have no alternative but to insist that you provide your official vaccination status prior to you being able to attend Jonah’s. Please note that all of the Jonah’s Staff are fully vaccinated to comply with Public Health Orders and we will be operating in accordance with the NSW Government Health Orders with respect to client contact.
See following link to the Government Website showing how to obtain proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination.
This proof, or a medical exemption will need to be forwarded to Jonah’s for all accommodation guests, prior to attending the property – email@example.com. For those attending Jonah’s to dine, vaccination proof will be required upon entry. Please note; proof of a medical exemption for a Guest is required to be provided in advance and be approved by the General Manager. Save for medical exemptions, there will be no exceptions granted.
Children under 16 years of age will be permitted to attend the property in the company of a fully vaccinated adult.
We look forward to welcoming you to Jonah’s.
Conditions of Entry
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending these licensed premises shall:
- Be fully vaccinated
- NOT enter the premises if they:
- have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath
- have been in the company of anyone exhibiting symptoms as above
- are or have recently been a confirmed case of COVID-19 or are a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
- are a resident of a location, or have visited any location within the previous 14 days, where they are required to immediately self-isolate
- are required to be in self-isolation
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness on entry and be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Check in via the NSW Health QR code or provide staff with their name, email and phone number details on entry and accept that these records will be provided to relevant government authorities as requested, specifically for COVID-19 tracing purposes
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Not move restaurant furniture. If restaurant furniture is required to be moved to accommodate an individual or group, this will be done by our Food and Beverage employees in accordance with social distancing restrictions
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff. Staff have the right to refuse entry to or request ANY patron leave the premises for non-compliance with these conditions or if they have genuine health and safety concerns
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.