Conditions of Entry
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending these licensed premises shall:
- NOT enter the premises if they:
- have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath
- are required to be in self-isolation
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness on entry and be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Social distance where possible including at entry and exit points or where other guests and staff may be present
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Not move restaurant furniture. If restaurant furniture is required to be moved to accommodate an individual or group, this will be done by our Food and Beverage employees in accordance with social distancing restrictions
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff. Staff have the right to refuse entry to or request ANY patron leave the premises for non-compliance with these conditions or if they have genuine health and safety concerns
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.